Women, worship and work
Reads the Word
Ever considered reading the Bible from Genesis to Revelation?
2023 IS YOUR YEAR!
Community of women in similar seasons of life
Simple daily reading plan
The best news? IT’S FREE.
Read the Word with us and see what God will do with a mustard seed of obedience…
Looking for a few more details? Here is what you can expect!
- Bible Recap Reading Plan: We’ll be using The Bible Recap as our reading plan in 2023. It’s free and easy!
- Slack Community: Some days, you just need a little encouragement. We’ve made a WWW Reads the Word Slack (a free messaging app) as a place to lift each other up and share takeaways.
- Monthly Discussion: We’ll talk takeaways and share wins and challenges from our trip through the Word. Participation is optional, so do not let this hinder your decision, but we do hope you will join us!
- Authentic Perspective: No topics are off the table. Are you worried about reading names and concepts you don’t understand? Do you struggle that some men in the Bible have multiple wives and concubines? Well…me too, sis, so trust me, you are in safe company!
- Encouragement + Tips: We feel passionately that regularly reading your Bible will change your life, and we’ll be sending out the occasional email and Slack message to help you get there.
Hi, I'm Stefani!
Reading the bible in 2019 changed my life. It turns out I was not alone in my challenges – women and men for thousands of years have experienced the same trials and tribulations we are today. Learning their stories and God’s response of love to them [and me] has helped me walk into a level of unmatched confidence, confidence you can only obtain through your true creator. I am so excited to walk out this journey with you because I know it will be good! Godly Good!
Hi, I'm Jennifer
I read the Bible all the way through in 2022 and (confession!), I ALMOST didn’t do it. It seemed hard – I have a job, and a husband, and kids! I didn’t have time for that… right? Wrong. Turns out, I just hadn’t built a great habit of reading my Bible faithfully every day. And now that I have? God has honored that in ways I could not have imagined and changed my life and called me to help other believers do the same. I am SO excited to take this journey with you. I can’t wait to see what big things God has in store for your life in 2023, friend!
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
– 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Reading the Word will change your life. Will you embrace that blessing with us in 2023?